~Welcome ~

Welcome to Baby Kangaroo's World!
Thanks for dropping by and hope you will take your time here. Feel free to comment or leave a message!
If you want to be friends with me, leave a message and I will reply as soon as possible!
And that's all~ Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead~


欢迎来到 Baby Kangaroo 的世界!
谢谢你抽出时间来到这儿浏览!
若想和我交朋友,可以留下一些留言。 我会尽早回复的。
就这样。 我希望大家每天都过得开开心心,笑脸常开!



ベイビ・カンガルウのせかいへよこそ!
このブログへきてくれて、本当にありがとうございました。
友達になりたいなら、メッセジとかはいいんですよ。
それじゃ、ごきげんよう~  


Monday, May 2, 2011

Semakan Tawaran Ke Tingkatan 6 Bawah 2011

Today I went and check the Form 6 Enrollment for year 2011.

Well, I got accepted because I did not get accepted for Matriculation.

So, going to print out the letter by today.

But...

Where in the world is SMK Shahbandaraya!? I demand to be transfer to SMK Seafield. At least I know where Seafield is.

For those who want to check, please click on the link below.

http://apps.moe.gov.my/sst6/semakant62011/

No need to thank me. Thank the government for no need to make us wait for the freaking letter that take way to long to reach in our hands. Just check online and print the letter.

If you are wondering whether I am going to form 6 and the answer is yes. No need to raise your eyebrows. You should save your energy for other things. Why don't try out college? Nah. So late already. I think I just stick with form 6 la. Suffer a bit more and this will really be the final school life.

That's all.
Thank you for you attention and have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment